I saw this meme on Facebook the other day:
While awesome and certainly worthy, I argue that it’s not terribly practical.
And being a bit selfish in my Christmas list wishes, here’s what I’d like on my grown-up Christmas list. (‘Cause, really, how many kids do you know get excited about a new whisk?)
- Candles. (Can’t have enough of those.)
- Sage bundles. (Again, a witch can’t have too many.)
- Automatic dishwasher (and a place to put one)
- Toaster oven (so I don’t have to heat an entire oven to make two pieces of toast. And no, I don’t want a toaster: limited usability.)
- Gas stove top/electric oven combo with a warming rack
- Floor pillows
- Apothecary cabinet
- Fenced yard
- Storage building
- Patio cover
- Lifetime of car maintenance
- New mattress
What’s on your grown-up list?