A brief bio
- Books and writing
- Fire pits
- Huge-ass covered porches
- Rockin’ chairs
- Name — Camenae ”Cam” E. deWelles
- Practicing since — ’90s. (1997 or ’96, I think. Honestly, I don’t remember the date.)
- Degree — High priestess, trained in family spirituality
- Certifications — Reiki Master-Teacher
- Affiliations — Grass Roots Church & Pagans of the Deep South
- Tradition — Witchcraft
- Path — Hedgewitchery. Kind of folkish. I use what I have. Pantheistic/polytheistic. Family-oriented. Land, sustainability, self-sufficiency.
- Number of kids — 1, Ulrick, born in 2005
- Degree — B.A. in English, concentration on feminist theory
- For a living — Writer and editor (Day job: Office administration & data technology)
- Drive — a car
- Fave season(s) — Spring, summer and fall
- Animals — 1 cat
- Collections — witchy-themed ornaments & wall signs, handmade brooms, vintage fabrics
Grab a badge
I’m all about sharing stories, so if you’d like to link to A Witch’s Life, please grab the badge below then fill out my contact form to let me know that you’re doing it, and I’ll return the favor!
What do you think about A Witch’s Life? Send me your thoughts!